Synonyms of pulp
- 1. pulp, mush, mass
- usage: any soft or soggy mass; "he pounded it to a pulp"
- 2. pulp, flesh, plant tissue
- usage: a soft moist part of a fruit
- 3. pulp, cellulose
- usage: a mixture of cellulose fibers
- 4. pulp, pulp magazine, magazine, mag
- usage: an inexpensive magazine printed on poor quality paper
- 5. pulp, vascular structure
- usage: the soft inner part of a tooth
- 1. pulp, take out
- usage: remove the pulp from, as from a fruit
- 2. pulp, grind, mash, crunch, bray, comminute
- usage: reduce to pulp; "pulp fruit"; "pulp wood"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pulp (Dictionary)