Synonyms of radial
- 1. radial, radial tire, radial-ply tire, pneumatic tire, pneumatic tyre
- usage: pneumatic tire that has radial-ply casing
- 1. radial
- usage: relating to or near the radius; "the radial aspect of the forearm"
- 2. radial
- usage: relating to or moving along or having the direction of a radius; "radial velocity"
- 3. radial
- usage: issuing in rays from a common center; relating to rays of light; "radial heat"
- 4. radial, stellate, radiate, symmetrical (vs. asymmetrical), symmetric
- usage: arranged like rays or radii; radiating from a common center; "radial symmetry"; "a starlike or stellate arrangement of petals"; "many cities show a radial pattern of main highways"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of radial (Dictionary)