Synonyms of reflexive
- 1. reflexive pronoun, reflexive, personal pronoun
- usage: a personal pronoun compounded with -self to show the agent's action affects the agent
- 1. automatic, reflex(prenominal), reflexive, involuntary (vs. voluntary)
- usage: without volition or conscious control; "the automatic shrinking of the pupils of the eye in strong light"; "a reflex knee jerk"; "sneezing is reflexive"
- 2. reflexive, self-referent, backward (vs. forward)
- usage: referring back to itself
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of reflexive (Dictionary)