WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reservoir, supply
- usage: a large or extra supply of something; "a reservoir of talent"
- 2. reservoir, artificial lake, man-made lake, lake
- usage: lake used to store water for community use
- 3. reservoir, tank, storage tank
- usage: tank used for collecting and storing a liquid (as water or oil)
- 4. reservoir, source, thing
- usage: anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies; "an infectious agent depends on a reservoir for its survival"
All rights reserved.
See also: reservoir (Dictionary)