WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reside, shack, domicile, domiciliate, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: make one's home in a particular place or community; "may parents reside in Florida"
- 2. occupy, reside, lodge in, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: live (in a certain place); "She resides in Princeton"; "he occupies two rooms on the top floor"
- 3. rest, reside, repose, inhere in, attach to
- usage: be inherent or innate in;
All rights reserved.
See also: reside (Dictionary)