- 1. rinse, hair dye, hair coloring
- usage: a liquid preparation used on wet hair to give it a tint
- 2. rinse, rinsing, removal, remotion
- usage: the removal of soap with clean water in the final stage of washing
- 3. rinse, hair coloring
- usage: the act of giving a light tint to the hair
- 4. rinse, wash, washing, lavation
- usage: washing lightly without soap
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rinse, rinse off, wash, launder
- usage: wash off soap or remaining dirt
- 2. wash, rinse, serve, process, swear out
- usage: clean with some chemical process
- 3. gargle, rinse, wash, lave
- usage: rinse one's mouth and throat with mouthwash; "gargle with this liquid"
All rights reserved.
See also: rinse (Dictionary)