Synonyms of saint
- 1. saint, deity, divinity, god, immortal
- usage: a person who has died and has been declared a saint by canonization
- 2. saint, holy man, holy person, angel, good person
- usage: person of exceptional holiness
- 3. ideal, paragon, nonpareil, saint, apotheosis, nonesuch, nonsuch, model, role model
- usage: model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
- 1. enshrine, saint, reverence, fear, revere, venerate
- usage: hold sacred
- 2. canonize, canonise, saint, declare, adjudge, hold
- usage: declare (a dead person) to be a saint; "After he was shown to have performed a miracle, the priest was canonized"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of saint (Dictionary)