Synonyms of schedule
- 1. agenda, docket, schedule, plan, program, programme
- usage: a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- 2. schedule, list, listing
- usage: an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
- 1. schedule, plan
- usage: plan for an activity or event; "I've scheduled a concert next week"
- 2. schedule, plan
- usage: make a schedule; plan the time and place for events; "I scheduled an exam for this afternoon"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of schedule (Dictionary)