schedule: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (skej'l, -ool, --ulBrit.shed'yl, shej'l), [key]
— n., v., -uled, -ul•ing.
- a plan of procedure, usually written, for a proposed objective, esp. with reference to the sequence of and time allotted for each item or operation necessary to its completion: The schedule allows three weeks for this stage.
- a series of things to be done or of events to occur at or during a particular time or period: He always has a full schedule.
- a timetable.
- a written or printed statement of details, often in classified or tabular form, esp. one forming an appendix or explanatory addition to another document.
- a written paper.
- to make a schedule of or enter in a schedule.
- to plan for a certain date: to schedule publication for June.
- schedule (Thesaurus)