Synonyms of sculpture
- 1. sculpture, plastic art, solid figure, three-dimensional figure
- usage: a three-dimensional work of plastic art
- 2. sculpture, carving, art, artistic creation, artistic production, fine arts, beaux arts
- usage: creating figures or designs in three dimensions
- 1. sculpt, sculpture, shape, form, work, mold, mould, forge
- usage: create by shaping stone or wood or any other hard material; "sculpt a swan out of a block of ice"
- 2. sculpt, sculpture, grave, carve
- usage: shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it; "She is sculpting the block of marble into an image of her husband"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sculpture (Dictionary)