- 1. snowball, sweet sand verbena, Abronia elliptica, sand verbena
- usage: plant having heads of fragrant white trumpet-shaped flowers; grows in sandy arid regions
- 2. snowball, frozen dessert
- usage: ball of ice cream covered with coconut and usually chocolate sauce
- 3. snowball, frozen dessert
- usage: ball of crushed ice with fruit syrup
- 4. snowball, ball
- usage: snow pressed into a ball for throwing (playfully)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. snowball, increase
- usage: increase or accumulate at a rapidly accelerating rate
- 2. snowball, pelt, bombard
- usage: throw snowballs at
All rights reserved.
See also: snowball (Dictionary)