- 1. soap, cleansing agent, cleanser, cleaner
- usage: a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats
- 2. soap, bribe, payoff
- usage: money offered as a bribe
- 3. soap, scoop, max, liquid ecstasy, grievous bodily harm, goop, Georgia home boy, easy lay, gamma hydroxybutyrate, GHB
- usage: street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. soap, lather, cleanse, clean
- usage: rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
All rights reserved.
See also: soap (Dictionary)