Synonyms of sponsor
- 1. patron, sponsor, supporter, benefactor, helper
- usage: someone who supports or champions something
- 2. presenter, sponsor, advocate, advocator, proponent, exponent
- usage: an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
- 1. sponsor, patronize, patronise, support
- usage: assume sponsorship of
- 2. sponsor, support, back up
- usage: assume responsibility for or leadership of; "The senator announced that he would sponsor the health care plan"
- 3. patronize, patronise, shop, shop at, buy at, frequent, sponsor, support, back up
- usage: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sponsor (Dictionary)