WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cream of tartar, tartar, potassium bitartrate, potassium hydrogen tartrate, salt
- usage: a salt used especially in baking powder
- 2. dragon, tartar, unpleasant woman, disagreeable woman
- usage: a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- 3. Tatar, Tartar, Mongol Tatar, Mongol, Mongolian
- usage: a member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century
- 4. tartar, calculus, tophus, crust, incrustation, encrustation
- usage: an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
All rights reserved.
See also: tartar (Dictionary)