WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. untouched, untasted, full (vs. empty)
- usage: still full; "an untouched cocktail in her hand"
- 2. uninfluenced, unswayed, untouched, unaffected (vs. affected)
- usage: not influenced or affected; "stewed in its petty provincialism untouched by the brisk debates that stirred the old world"- V.L.Parrington; "unswayed by personal considerations"
- 3. untouched (vs. touched)
- usage: not having come in contact
- 4. unmoved(predicate) (vs. moved), unaffected, untouched, unaffected, unemotional
- usage: emotionally unmoved; "always appeared completely unmoved and imperturbable"
All rights reserved.
See also: untouched (Dictionary)