Meaning of untouched
Pronunciation: (un-tucht'), [key]
- not touched or handled, as material.
- not explored or visited: untouched lands.
- not eaten or drunk.
- remaining in a pristine state; unchanged: an untouched innocent; an untouched world.
- not injured or hurt; undamaged: untouched by the exploding bombs.
- not affected or altered: She was untouched by the life around her.
- emotionally unmoved; indifferent: She was left untouched by the music.
- not mentioned or described, as in conversation or a book: an untouched subject.
- untouched (Thesaurus)