Synonyms of visitation
- 1. trial, tribulation, visitation, affliction
- usage: an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event; "his mother-in-law's visits were a great trial for him"; "life is full of tribulations"; "a visitation of the plague"
- 2. visitation, calamity, catastrophe, disaster, tragedy, cataclysm
- usage: any disaster or catastrophe; "a visitation of the plague"
- 3. visitation, visit
- usage: an official visit for inspection or supervision; "the commissioner made visitations to all the precinct stations"; "the recent visitation of the bishop to his diocese"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of visitation (Dictionary)