WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Watson, Thomas Augustus Watson
- usage: United States telephone engineer who assisted Alexander Graham Bell in his experiments (1854-1934)
- 2. Watson, John Broadus Watson
- usage: United States psychologist considered the founder of behavioristic psychology (1878-1958)
- 3. Watson, James Watson, James Dewey Watson
- usage: United States geneticist who (with Crick in 1953) helped discover the helical structure of DNA (born in 1928)
All rights reserved.
See also: watson (Dictionary)