Watson: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (wot'sun), [key]
- born 1928, U.S. biologist: Nobel prize for medicine 1962.
- (“Ian Maclaren”), 1850–1907, Scottish clergyman and novelist.
- 1878–1958, U.S. psychologist.
- 1867–1941, Australian statesman, born in Chile: prime minister 1904.
- 1854–1934, U.S. electrical experimenter, associated with Alexander Graham Bell.
- 1874–1956, U.S. industrialist.
- (Tom), born 1949, U.S. golfer.
- 1858–1935, English poet.
- a male given name.
- watson (Thesaurus)