- 1. enchantress, witch, occultist
- usage: a female sorcerer or magician
- 2. witch, imaginary being, imaginary creature
- usage: a being (usually female) imagined to have special powers derived from the devil
- 3. Wiccan, witch, pagan
- usage: a believer in Wicca
- 4. hag, beldam, beldame, witch, crone, old woman
- usage: an ugly evil-looking old woman
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hex, bewitch, glamour, witch, enchant, jinx, charm, becharm
- usage: cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
All rights reserved.
See also: witch (Dictionary)