demonstrative: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (du-mon'stru-tiv), [key]
- characterized by or given to open exhibition or expression of one's emotions, attitudes, etc., esp. of love or affection: She wished her fiancé were more demonstrative.
- serving to demonstrate; explanatory or illustrative.
- serving to prove the truth of anything; indubitably conclusive.
- indicating or singling out the thing referred to. This is a demonstrative pronoun.
- a demonstrative word, as this or there.
- demonstrative (Thesaurus)