physical: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fiz'i-kul), [key]
- of or pertaining to the body: physical exercise.
- of or pertaining to that which is material: the physical universe; the physical sciences.
- noting or pertaining to the properties of matter and energy other than those peculiar to living matter.
- pertaining to the physical sciences, esp. physics.
- carnal; sexual: a physical attraction.
- tending to touch, hug, pat, etc.; physically demonstrative: a physical person.
- requiring, characterized by, or liking rough physical contact or strenuous physical activity: Football is a physical sport.
- physical (Thesaurus)